We build what are perhaps the very best stoves. Since 1979. HASE. The stove manufacturer.
What distinguishes a HASE:
- We personally design, develop, envision, build and perfect each stove down to the very last detail.
- The most beautiful fire burns in our stoves – clean and environmentally friendly. The firebox windows stay clear.
- The combustion technology is precise and state-of-the-art.
- A HASE lasts for decades. Replacement parts are available for many years.
- We work exclusively with high-quality materials and raw materials.
- Firewood is used highly efficiently, which means less consumption, less stoking and more comfort and convenience.
- Every HASE is available in a variety of colours and/or materials.
We are HASE. Innovation is our tradition.
Hase is the German word for hare. Our stove manufactory has been a family business for generations. At our company location in Trier, Germany, we design, develop and build our stoves with outstanding craftsmanship. Our extensive expertise is evident in every detail. A HASE stove is built to last for decades and for every day in between.
So many colours and combinations, discover the possibilities.
You probably won't find a more beautiful fire burning in a stove.
When we design a stove at HASE, a whole lot of thought and ideas go into the process. Above all, the goal is to create stoves with a balanced and harmonious shape and form. Simple, classic and timeless. In combination with outstanding fire know-how and skilled craftsmanship, the stoves created in our manufactory in Trier perfectly unite form and function. Each of our stoves beautifully showcases the fire that burns inside it. Our stoves truly shine and make a beautiful impression in rooms with reduced furnishings, well-chosen furniture, and clean, streamlined designs. When you decide for a HASE stove, you can be assured that you are purchasing a stove from a German manufacturer – 100% “made in Germany”.
Many HASE models can be installed and connected as a direct vent stove and are certified by the DIBt (German Institute for Building Technology). A balanced flue stove features an external air duct which supplies the fire in the stove with combustion air. And HASE also impresses when it comes to stove tests: German consumer organisation Stiftung Warentest put 12 wood-burning stoves through rigorous testing. The HASE Jena passed with flying colours – winning “best in test” and awarded the top score. In the results of the stove test, the Jena received the highest marks for its excellent energy efficiency and safe, durable and user-friendly stove body.